- When is the sailing season? What are the departure times?
We sail all year-round, from January to December, as long as the weather conditions allow it.
Due to the demand of organised groups, the time and availability of the departure times are only published 10 to 15 days in advance. The schedules are updated online every Friday at 7:00 p.m. for the next 10 to 15 days. If you are trying to make a reservation for a distant date, you will probably find that there is no availability. In this case, you can send an email to let us know when we’ll open that date for booking or wait and make your reservation about 15 days before your scheduled date.
- Where can I make the reservation?
You can make your reservation online or buy your ticket at the ticket office 40 minutes before departure.
- Do you have discount coupons for groups?
Groups of 20 people or more can enjoy a discount of one euro per person (send us an email to get your discount coupon).
- What is the duration of an outing or cruise?
Each departure or cruise lasts approximately 90 minutes.
- What is the capacity of Catamaran Orsom?
The catamaran Orsom has a capacity of 80 passengers and is equipped with a bar, solarium to relax and sunbathe, stereo, and toilets.
- Does the catamaran have wheelchair access?
No, the boat does not have wheelchair access.
- Can children navigate in Orsom?
Yes, the Orsom catamaran is a very stable and safe boat.
- Can we bring our own food?
Sandwiches, appetisers, and cakes for special celebrations can be brought on board, but please respect the other passengers.
- Can we bring our own drinks on board?
No, the Orsom catamaran has a bar on board.
- Is there music on board?
- Can you do a wine tasting?
Yes, you will find more information on our Premium Services page.
- What happens if the departure or cruise is cancelled?
If you bought a ticket directly from Voyages Orsom, SL and we have to cancel the sail because the port authorities have had to close the port or for technical reasons, you will be reimbursed the total value of your ticket.
- What happens if the weather is bad?
See refund policy.
- What is the refund policy?
Voyages Orsom, SL reserves the right to cancel a navigation only when the Port Authorities close the port for incoming and outgoing traffic. In this case, the customer can choose between receiving a full refund or selecting another day for sailing, subject to availability.
- What happens if I have to cancel the departure or the cruise?
- From six calendar days up to 48 hours before departure, the refund is 50%
- 24 hours before departure, the refund is 20%
- Less than 24 hours before departure, there is no refund
- What is the pricing policy?
Voyages Orsom, SL reserves the right to modify prices without prior notice.