1. When is the navigation season?
The sailing season is from April1 until mid-October (provided weather conditions allow it).
During the navigation season, the hours for online reservations are updated every Friday at 7:00 p.m. for the following 7 days (reservations can only be made for this time frame).
2. Where can I make the reservation?
You can make your reservation online or buy your ticket at the ticket office 40 minutes before departure.
3. Do you have discount coupons for groups?
Groups of 20 people or more can enjoy a discount of one euro per person (send us an email to get your discount coupon).
4. What is the duration of an outing or cruise?
Each departure or cruise lasts approximately 90 minutes.
5. What is the capacity of Catamaran Orsom?
The catamaran Orsom has a capacity of 80 passengers and is equipped with a bar, solarium to relax and sunbathe, stereo and toilets.
6. Do you have access to a wheelchair?
No, the boat does not have wheelchair access.
7. Can children navigate in Orsom?
Yes, the Orsom catamaran is a very stable and safe boat.
8. Can we bring our own food?
Sandwiches, appetizers and cakes for special celebrations can be brought on board, but they must respect the other passengers.
9. Can we bring our own drinks on board?
No, the Orsom catamaran has a bar on board.
10. Is there music on board?
Yes, on the Jazz & Chill Out and Sunset cruises we have live music on board, the only outing that does not have live music is the Catamaran Ride.
11. Can you do a wine tasting?
Yes, you will find more information on our other services page.
12. What happens if the departure or cruise is canceled?
If you bought a ticket directly to Voyages Orsom, SL and we have to cancel the sail because the port authorities have had to close the port or for technical reasons, you will be reimbursed the total value of your ticket.
13. What happens if the weather is bad?
See refund policy.
14. What is the refund policy?
Voyages Orsom, SL reserves the right to cancel a navigation only when the Port Authorities close the port for incoming and outgoing traffic. In this case, the customer can choose between receiving a full refund, or to select another day for sailing, subject to availability.
15. What happens if I have to cancel the departure or the cruise?
- 6 calendar days up to 48 hours before departure the return (refund) is 50%
- 24 hours before departure the return (refund) is 20%
- Less than 24 hours before departure there is no refund (or refund)
16. What is the pricing policy?
Voyages Orsom, SL reserves the right to modify prices without prior notice.