1. When is the sailing season?
The sailing season is from 1st May to mid-October weather permitting.
During the sailing season, online timetables are updated every Friday at 19:00 for the following 7 days (bookings can only be made for this time frame).
2. Where can I make the booking?
You can either book on-line in advance or turn up at the ticket kiosk 40 minutes before departure.
3. Do you have discount coupons for groups?
Groups of 20 people or more are eligible for a discount of one euro per person (send us an email to get your discount coupon).
4. How long is a sail?
Each sailing is 90 minutes long (approximately) unless other wised stated.
5. What is the capacity of the Catamaran Orsom?
Catamaran Orsom has a capacity of 80 passengers and is equipped with a bar, comfortable sun lounge areas, music system and toilets.
6. Do you have wheel chair access?
No, unfortunately the boat doesn’t have wheel chair access.
7. Can children sail on Orsom?
Yes, Catamaran Orsom is a very stable and safe boat.
8. Can we bring our own food?
Sandwiches, small snacks and cakes for special celebrations can be brought on board but we ask that you respect the other passengers.
9. Can we bring our own drinks on board?
No, Catamaran Orsom has a bar on board.
10. Is there music on board?
On the Catamaran Sail & Skyline there is no live music but on both the Jazz & Chill Out and Sunset Cruise there is live music on board.
11. Can we do a wine tasting?
Yes, please check other services page for further information.
12. What happens if the sail is cancelled?
If you have bought the ticket directly through us and we have to cancel the sailing due to the Port authorities closing the Port or for technical reasons we will refund the total value of your ticket.
13. What happens if the weather is bad?
See refund policy.
14. What is the refund policy?
Voyages Orsom, SL reserves the right to cancel a sailing only when the Port Authorities close the port to incoming and outgoing traffic. In this case, the client may choose either to receive a full refund, or to select another day for the sailing, subject to availability.
15. What happens if I have to cancel the sail?
- 7 calendar days before sailing 100% refund
- 6 calendar days 48 hours before sailing 50% refund
- 24 hours before sailing 20% refund
- Less than 24 hours no refund
16. Which is the prices policy?
Voyages Orsom, SL reserves the right to change the prices without notice.